Summary of Role & Capabilities: We are looking for bright, driven and dynamic problem-solvers with moderate to high-level of experience in building & technical trades to fill full or part-time Maintenance Technician roles at Minty Living The Maintenance Technician should enjoy working in a fast-paced, agile environment and feel comfortable engaging with tenants. You get a deep sense of fulfillment from resolving issues meticulously and efficiently, and hold yourself accountable to providing high quality work. This role requires a high level of discretion and responsibility.
- Provide general maintenance work on Minty Living homes ranging from light bulb replacement to drywall repair and light plumbing work
- Repair & install home automation technology ranging from Wifi troubleshooting to full home security install
- Inspect new onboarding homes & existing homes between stays to ensure quality of living in the home is up to Minty Living standards
- Keep detailed records of work with photo documentation and write ups
- Communicate departmental activity to and from senior management
- Interact and communicate with tenants to provide updates on status of repairs, and at times, contribute to client de-escalation discussions
- Strong Verbal & Written Communication: Ability to provide detailed write ups & discussions about the work completed & outstanding repair work needing additional assistance
- Flexible & adaptive: Able to jump from different tasks and utilize available resources to complete the job
- Independent & Organized: able to manage time efficiently, prioritize tasks, & resolve issues with little to no supervision
- Professional & Humble: able to effectively communicate with tenants, outside vendors, & owners; ask for & accept help, receive constructive feedback & handle any complaints in a courteous & respectful manner
- Digital Embrace: Able to adopt mobile apps Minty Living uses to communicate, time track & record data
If you're interested in this position please fill out an application using this Application Form!